As you begin a new year, it is critical that you ask yourself the right questions about your financial future.
- Do you have a Last Will and Testament in place or updated?
- Do you have a Power of Attorney for Health Care and Finance?
- Do you have a Living Will?
- Do you have adequate Life Insurance?
- Do you have a Monthly Budget in place that works?
- Do you have an Emergency Fund?
- Do you have a�strategy for Debt Reduction?
We realize that some of these things may be overwhelming to you. It doesn�t have to be because this is our area of expertise. At Integrity Financial Solutions we offer a no-nonsense, no-pressure approach to serve you.
We are looking for lifetime clients, not one time customers.
Here is our Process:
- Design a comprehensive financial plan based on goals that are important to YOU.
- Map out the steps that are needed to reach your goals.
- Meet with our agents after they have compiled easy to read reports that show you how to �make it happen!�
- Our agents will follow up with you to answer questions and help you reach your goals.
- We do not work for an insurance company or any securities firm. Our goal is not to �Sell� you on anything. We simply want to listen to you, perform diligent research, and bring back solutions that best fit your needs.
Ready to begin a personal conversation that could change your financial future? You can call us at 770-830-2721 or CLICK HERE